There is a lot of information and clues we can gather from this 1900 Census.
Facts about Annie Nolan
1. They are living in Grafton and all of them are buried in Pine Grove Cemetery, 17 Waterville St., No. Grafton, Ma with or near William Nolan.
2. Annie was most likely born 3 Jun 1832 as her tombstone states. She and William were married 22 Jul 1850 in Banbridge, Co. Down, Ireland and she states her age as 20. If she was born in 1838 that would have made her 12, too young to marry.
3. We know Annie is a widow.
4. I can only document Annie having 8 children, but since Anne Eliza and William were married in 1850 there is certainly room for a couple of children.
5. John's birth inscription reads as follows:
Maggie was born abt. Aug 1876.
6. John and Nellie were married 1 Sep. 1893 in Grafton.